Bugs fixed as of 12/8/2016
- Influencers couldn't verify a facebook page - FIXED
- Influencer couldn't verify a Youtube video - FIXED
- Users couldn't reply via their email to messages - FIXED
- Error when adding an order number on a reimbursement campaign - FIXED
- Brands had an unsupported URL when using https URLs on facebook for star rating - FIXED
- Database caching improving speed of website - FIXED
Known issues we are currently fixing
- Error when downloading transactions from the transaction page
- Error when verifying a blog which has certain ajax or java code on it. Currently, some sites are coded to not allow the top and bottom HTML to be seen by a crawler. We are working on fixing this and should have a solution shortly.
- Error when changing notification settings to Don't email me about this. We are updating our mail server and this issue should be resolved shortly.
- Google analytics data not fully migrated over from the old system for influencers. A quick fix is to disconnect and reconnect otherwise the data will be moved by next week.
If you're seeing any other major issues please click submit a request above to send a ticket to our support team.
Article is closed for comments.