Brands are always looking for new ways to post social content and now the content inbox has you covered. This is a quick way to see relevant social and blog posts from your influencer campaigns and quickly share it to your social media pages. Also, add hashtags and other websites that you follow so you'll never run out of something to say socially.
Add & Remove Content Feeds
Discovering new content for your social media pages is easy with our content inbox. From your content inbox click the blue Add & Remove Content Feeds button to input hashtags and websites you want us to crawl. We'll make sure to crawl it daily and show you new content from each within your content inbox.
If you're looking for content around a specific website, hashtag or campaign use the filter to sort the inbox and only show that content.
What Kind Of Feeds Should I Add To My Content Inbox?
Use this trick to add content to your inbox quickly and fill up your social calendar in 10 minutes.
- Add your blog - You have a lot of industry content that's perfect for your social media pages. Share that content regularly to your social media pages.
- Industry Leaders - If you're in business you know one or two industry leaders who talk about things that are relevant to your customers. Add those publications to get quick content you can comment on and share without hesitation.
- Funny Hashtags - Social media is all about keeping it fun. Mix up your social posts with some funny hashtags that will pull cool content so you're not beating your reader over the head with a case study. Some great examples are #fail, #funny, #funnyquotes, etc...
- Local News Channels - Most businesses what to relate to people locally as well as globally. Add your favorite local news channel's website to your feeds.
- Inspirational Hashtags - Use hashtags like #inspirational or #inspired to get wonderfully moving content that will make you and your readers feel good.
Share Content From Your Inbox To Multiple Networks At Once
If you have multiple social networks integrated to your account you can share the same post to all networks in one shot. Click the share or create new post icon, select the networks you want, and schedule the post. If you're posting to Twitter you'll see the character counter appear to limit your post length.
*** Note: When posting to Youtube we will use your videos file name as the title and the content in your post as the description.
RePost Content Consistently
As new content comes into your inbox make sure you use that content over and over again on your social networks. Go to the content inbox, scroll through the images and videos you like and post them to your network repeatedly. Just because you posted something once doesn't mean all your followers saw it the first time. RePost it again a month or two later to reach a new set of followers and keep your content fresh. Here is an easy to follow standard operating procedure when posting content to your brand's social network.
- Scroll through your content inbox once a month and click the save icon around the content you like.
- Filter your content inbox by the posts you saved
- Post one piece of saved content to your favorite social network by clicking the icons each day, week, etc.. (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or Twitter).
- When you RePost content make sure to write a quick sentence to give the content some brand authenticity. For example, We love this picture! Thanks (username) for being such a great customer :)
Share Brand Specific Influencer Content
Using influencers to create social content around your product or service gives you a lot of digital assets to share. If you haven't already created a campaign you'll want to read this tutorial about how to do that. As influencers finish their social posts about you, they will appear in your content inbox.
Start Filling Your Social Pages With Content!