Thank you Sivan G. for asking this question and inspiring us to create this post, which will help many others.
Although you cannot delete or end a campaign you can archive it, or make it private.
Archiving a Campaign
Archiving a campaign will accomplish the following five things:
- Stop influencers from applying to a campaign
- Make room for a new campaign since the active campaign limit has been reached for the brand’s subscription package
- Hide a campaign from the influencers on the campaigns page and campaigns search
- Remove a “draft” or “rejected” campaign that was not published
- Remove old active campaigns to declutter the brand’s dashboard
To archive a campaign, go to your campaigns page and select the campaign(s) you want to archive. Next click the “Bulk Actions” dropdown list and select “Archive selected campaigns”.
After you select “Archive selected Campaigns”, a warning will pop up. If you are sure you want to archive it, read the message and then click the “Archive” button.
Making a Campaign Private
Making a campaign “private” will hide it from influencers on the campaigns page and campaigns search. The only way someone can see your private campaign is if you give them the direct link to the campaign page. This limits the number of influencers who can apply for your campaign because only the people you share it with can apply.
To make a campaign private, go to your campaigns page and click the “edit” link for the campaign that you want to make private.
When you’re on the “edit campaign” page, scroll down to the “Settings” section. Under the “Private campaign” dropdown list select “Yes”, to make it private.
Make sure to “Save” your changes.